LO Order Picker Licence Training Courses
Order Picker Licence Training 1 & 2 Day Courses
- Aimed at trainees requiring a national high risk license to operate LO Order Picker / Turret Trucks.
- Session includes training, theory, practical and assessment.
- Identification of Workplace Hazards
- Identification of Orderpicker Components
- Pre-Operational Checks
- WHS Regulations
- Operation of Orderpicker at Varying Heights
- Reporting of Faults
- Harness & Lanyard
- Plan Work
- Shut Down Equipment
- Workcover Assessment for Accreditation
- LO National High Risk Licence
- TLILIC2002A (operate an order picker)
- Basic English literacy, language & numeracy (LLN)
1-2 Days (dependent on experience)
Delivery For Licencing: At Our Training Centres In Sydney & Newcastle Or Onsite At Your Premises Contact Us for more information.
Onsite Order Picker Training Eastern Creek
LO Turret Truck Training Blacktown